- DePaul University: Strength & Conditioning Intern (Chicago)
- Santa Barbara City College (Athletic/Personal Fitness Training)
- Certified Personal Trainer (The Academy)
- 1x Swedish champion (Alvik Basket, Boys 95)
- Team Finland Biddy Basketball (Boys 95)
“You can spend countless of hours in the gym, gaining a couple lbs of muscle. That alone won’t take you to the top. What separates a star athlete from an average athlete is everything from the shoulders and above. My goal is not only to maximize the athletes physical abilities, but to also make sure that the mind becomes stronger than steel. At JKR we take you from average to unstoppable.”
- I offer: Personal/Group training, Diet plans, and Workout plans.
- SBCC “Kinesiology” Major – 2015-2016
- Athletic Injuries, Sports Nutrition – 2016
- The Academy – 2017
- Intership: Akil of Jamal Liggin Training (Los Angeles) – 2017
- FootDoctor TJ Hart Intern USC (Los Angeles) – 2018
I TEACH A LIFESTYLE
“My goal is to educate the athletes that I train. If we can teach the athlete to follow the same lifestyle routine without me being present, he have gained something far more important than we could’ve accomplished with a couple of workouts. Being defined as a top athlete is about making the right life choices every single day. That is how we enhance performance at jkr.”
I offer: Personal training, Diet plans, Workout plans.